Re: [Announcement] AfterStep-1.5beta1 is available

Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 15:44:40 +0200 (CEST)

Guylhem Aznar writes:

> Sorry, but I think I forgot too much bugs in it. :-(((((((
> I'm just discovering them, althought I tested beta1 three times in a row !!!!
>
> Please stick to your current version until beta2 release.

That's a relief. The beta1 does not even compile for me.
It complains about several places in "configure.h".
Stuff like "#define" with nothing following it and
"else" clauses.

One thing kinda bothers me. The applets used to include
"../../configure.h" to get the settigns. Now that the
applets are in a separate "package" how do we get
settings of afterstep ?

Albert

--
Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be http://bewoner.dma.be/Albert/