Re: Please help

Guylhem Aznar (
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 13:38:16 +0200

On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 10:09:38AM +0200, Albert Dorofeev wrote:
> Well, the very basic thing you need is the last line.
> I think it is also a good idea to make ~/.xinitrc
> executable (chmod 755 ~/.xinitrc) since it is a shell
> script after all.

Not exactly, a list of command launched with "sh":
(guylhem@barberouge:guylhem)$ ll .xinitrc
-rw-r--r--   1 guylhem  guylhem         7 Jul 25 21:01 .xinitrc

A non-executable xinitrc should change nothing.
> Albert

 "Always pass on good advice. It is never any use to oneself"   -- Oscar Wilde
		   Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis
      Salut / Best regards, Guylhem AZNAR <>