Re: downloading 1.5beta3

Paul Keefer (paul@bavaria.jccbi.gov)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 16:19:37 -0500

I have a really basic question about afterstep that I can't seem to find the
answer to anywhere in the docs/faqs/whatever.  How do I change the desktop
that my pager is showing?  Any apps on desktop 0 show up in the pager, but
if I move them to desktop 1,2,3 so on, I can't see them.  This makes sense
if the pager view is for desktop 0 I suppose, but I can't find anything that
talks about which desktop the pager is active for.  Do I need to start a new
pager in the wharf for each virtual desktop i am running?  If so how?

David Mihm wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Sep 1998 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:
>
> ! Those who experience problems downloading Afterstep-1.5beta3 from David
> ! Mihm's site,
> ! might want to try here :  http://members.xoom.com/sashav/afterstep.html
>
>         There is also another site to download AS from - always check the
> w.a.o/download.html for the sites to do so. (the above site will be added
> to the list).
> d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
> davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
> (www||ftp)the-site.dyn.ml.org/                           ICQ:906859
> Key fingerprint =  E4 90 15 ED E5 9F 18 8A  B0 CC FF 68 61 36 4A 6F
>
> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

Paul Keefer                        AMI-300B/NISC
Computer Systems Analyst          (405) 954-6029