Re: Probs with JPG background

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:57:51 -0500

Andrew Sullivan wrote :

>On 14 Sep 1998, Gregor Zych wrote:
>
>> (??). Are JPEG backgrounds not yet possible?
>
>From what I've read from the developers, the short answer to this is,
>"Correct."  Developers, am I wrong?

You are right. This functionality was broken in Pager.

As far as I know newer Pager code will be included in 1.5beta4 wich is
expected
soon.

If know it is available from my web site at :
http://members.xoom.com/sashav/afterstep.html

Don't forget to read aspagerupdate.html  for list of all new features and
fixed bugs.

>(BTW, this is the answer in the current -- i.e. working -- version of the
>FAQ, so if I _am_ wrong, please let me know.  I'm sorry that the FAQ has
>been delayed.  I'm afraid there was a death in the family, which has eaten
>up almost all my time.  It'll be ready soon, promise!)
>
>Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (better)| ajsulliv@mcmaster.ca
(worse)
>                                   *  *  *
>'finger -l ajsulliv@mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca' to find the AfterStep FAQ