Re: Probs with JPG background

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:33:26 +0200

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:
>Andrew Sullivan wrote :
>>On 14 Sep 1998, Gregor Zych wrote:
>>> (??). Are JPEG backgrounds not yet possible?
>>
>>>From what I've read from the developers, the short answer to this is,
>>"Correct."  Developers, am I wrong?
>
>You are right. This functionality was broken in Pager.
>
>As far as I know newer Pager code will be included in 1.5beta4 wich is
>expected
>soon.

 unfortunatelly we (the developers) didn't have much time left to include
 the modified pager in beta4. sorry for the misinformation. u can expect
 the pager developed by sasha vasko in beta5 if everything goes well.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)