Re: Afterstep FTP site and AfterStep Classic 1.1 beta 2

Bean (bean@sierra.net)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Well,
	I did get your message, and I am trying to figure out who IS
actually maintaining the FTP portion. I am doing the WWW, but am unaware
of where the FTP went, whether to Ed or still with Chris. If you'd like, I
can have the Classic version on the WWW for download, but nobody will be
able to ftp into the server to retrieve it (they'll just have to download
it w/netscape or something). Let me know...

	-Bean