Re: AfterStep documentation

Andrew Sullivan (
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:25:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Glenn Williams wrote:

> I forgot to ask where I can obtain the sgml source for the FAQ doc.  The
> only thing I have seen so far is in html format.

The source is available from
<>.  It may well also
be in the source of your distribution, depending upon which distribution
you have.

As for thanks to me, don't think of it, except to remember that Open
Source/Free (pick your choose) Software depends upon us all helping one
another.  (So, when someone asks you, _you_ have to help as much as you
can, as well.)

Andrew Sullivan | (better)| (worse)
                                   *  *  *
'finger -l' to find the AfterStep FAQ file.