Afterstep FTP site

David Mihm (
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:26:04 -0500 (CDT)

caldera seems to be having difficulties with our poor lil mailing list :(
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:27:04 -0500 (CDT)
From: David Mihm <>
To: Ed Orcutt <>
Subject: Afterstep FTP site

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Ed Orcutt wrote:
! But we have not been able to find a host and maintaineer combination
! for f.a.o. Your support is requested ;)
! -later, edo
! --
! Ed Orcutt <>

	The HAS a new home and the process of
transferring will soon be undertaken.  Currently I (the new maintainer) am
waiting for the new host to make the necessary additions/room for our
humble ftp site.  An announcement will be made to this list when this has
taken place, please do NOT direct any questions about this to anyone but
myself <>.

[Ed: I will be contacting you (by phone more than likely) when the new
host is ready for the DNS transfer]

d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
(www||ftp)                           ICQ:906859
Key fingerprint =  E4 90 15 ED E5 9F 18 8A  B0 CC FF 68 61 36 4A 6F