Re: AfterStep Mailing List Archive

Eric Sorenson (
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:43:09 -0700 (PDT)

On 19 Sep 1998, Doug Alcorn wrote:

> I know Bean is just getting really geared up with w.a.o, but I was
> thinking it would be nice to have a searchable version of this mailing
> lists archive on that page.

If the list traffic hasn't been archived anywhere else, I have everything
since 01.February.98 here (kind of scary, eh?). MHonArc does a decent job
of web-ifying mailing lists, and glimpse is a quick way to search over
them. I could install/config these things for the www site if that's what
is needed.

Eric Sorenson - - |
"I never claimed to be anything but a nice guy and an athlete." - HSThompson
   Use SATANIX 1.0, an OS42K. When the Rapture comes, will YOU have root?