Re: AfterStep Mailing List Archive

Andrew Sullivan (
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 14:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Eric Sorenson wrote:

> If the list traffic hasn't been archived anywhere else, I have everything
> since 01.February.98 here (kind of scary, eh?). MHonArc does a decent job
> of web-ifying mailing lists, and glimpse is a quick way to search over
> them. I could install/config these things for the www site if that's what
> is needed.

The archive was lost when Ed Orcutt made his move to Caldera: I guess they
don't have the room for the archive (is that right, or is it just that
poor Ed's been too busy to set things up?).  So, if someone _can_ offer a
kind of archive, that would no doubt be a blessing.

Andrew Sullivan | (better)| (worse)
                                   *  *  *
'finger -l' to find the AfterStep FAQ file.