Re: AfterStep Mailing List Archive

Ed Orcutt (
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:48:05 -0600

>> Here's what Andrew Sullivan said:
 > On Sat, 19 Sep 1998, Eric Sorenson wrote:
 > > If the list traffic hasn't been archived anywhere else, I have everything
 > > since 01.February.98 here (kind of scary, eh?). MHonArc does a decent job
 > > of web-ifying mailing lists, and glimpse is a quick way to search over
 > > them. I could install/config these things for the www site if that's what
 > > is needed.
 > The archive was lost when Ed Orcutt made his move to Caldera: I guess they
 > don't have the room for the archive (is that right, or is it just that
 > poor Ed's been too busy to set things up?).  So, if someone _can_ offer a
 > kind of archive, that would no doubt be a blessing.

My queue of tasks has grown very tall since my arrival at Caldera.
However, rebuilding the web based mailing list archives in still on
my TODO list. All of the past messages of the list are archived on
the Caldera FTP site. Something list

-later, edo
Ed Orcutt <>
Caldera Systems, Inc.
PGP Key Fingerprint = 09 69 88 5B 6F 21 6F 39  A4 E4 86 9B E8 0D 25 CE