Re: 2 wharf ?

Jeffe (jeffe@club-internet.fr)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:08:19 +0200

Sorry ,with my poor english , my question was not very clear :
I don't think about Folders , I think about something like this :

WharfGeometry X1 Y1
    Wharf ....
    Wharf ....
WharfGeometry X2 Y2
    Wharf ....
    Wharf.....

In fact , the question is : could we have twoo Geometry for one Wharf (or something
like this) ??
thanks