Re: Afterstep FTP site and AfterStep Classic 1.1 beta 2

Stephen Ma (stephen_ma@mindlink.bc.ca)
20 Sep 1998 15:45:55 -0700

Hello Bean,

The following message was bounced by the mailing list when I sent it a
few days ago.  I hope it goes through this time.

Regards,
Stephen Ma

******************

Hello Bean,

Reading back over my original message, I realize now that I probably
sounded a bit harsh.  That wasn't my intention at all; I apologize.
Serves me right for posting in a hurry during lunch hour.

As for the Afterstep FTP site, several people (including Ed Orcutt)
have told me that the site is almost officially in deep freeze right
now, pending a possible future move.

Accordingly, David Mihm has graciously offerred to host Classic, at
least until the new official FTP site is ready.  When I find out for
sure where the files will end up, I will post another announcement to
this list.

Bean, thanks for offering to mirror the files.  I encourage you to do
so.

Regards to you all, and thanks for the help.
Stephen Ma