Re: Root tail and heavy background pixmap

Steve Charters (
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 14:47:23 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 wrote:
> Pager is loading your background, but I don't think you can wait on it,
> as far as it never terminates until you exit AS.
> So you have to switch to xv in autoexec or use sleep command  :( ;

Speaking of which, is there a way to stop the Pager loading the screen
background to be the same as its own? I would like to be able to see the
pager on top of the desktop by having it in a different colour.

Steve Charters                           Ferndown Industrial Estate
Ferndown Product Development Centre      Wimborne
Schlumberger ATE                         Dorset             BH21 7PP
Tel. +44 (0)1202 850833                  England