Re: AS 1.5beta4 RPMS ready.

AntS (ants@ecliptic.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:25:27 +0100

Hiya Paul ,

I had this , that RPM just contains the source , you need to go and compile
it now. You should find it down /usr/src/redhat/ something or other :)

Cheers

Anthony Stirk
[Upuaut@IRCNET]
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Keefer <paul@bavaria.jccbi.gov>
To: afterstep@linuxcenter.com <afterstep@linuxcenter.com>
Date: 23 September 1998 12:11
Subject: Re: AS 1.5beta4 RPMS ready.

I just installed the rpm's listed on my RH5.1 system, and have a question.
What happened to all my Afterstep apps?  Asclock, Asload, and my pagers all
went away.  I can't find the files anywhere on my system anymore either...
tried installing the rpm "AfterStep-Apps-1.5beta-1.src.rpm", but they don't
appear to be in there either.

Oh, I should mention that I was using the Afterstep install that comes with
RedHat5.1 initially.

--
Paul Keefer             AMI-300B/NISC
LAN/WAN Administrator   405-964-6029