Re: Documentation for configuration settings

Andrew Morkunas (morkunas@geocities.com)
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:28:57 -0400

I'll take the cigarette without the blind fold.

I was reading the FAQ that came with my download v1.5.4b, I found the lastest
FAQ.  The only thing I want to say to those people that did that tranparent
illusion effect,  "YOU BASSSTERDS"  :)  Oh, well, AfterStep is still a neat
manager, (that is stable by the way).

Anyone know the status of  http://slashdot.org, I've been want to get ahold of
those applets to put on wharf but the site sems to be down?

Andrew