Re: Documentation for configuration settings

Andrew Morkunas (
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:28:57 -0400

I'll take the cigarette without the blind fold.

I was reading the FAQ that came with my download v1.5.4b, I found the lastest
FAQ.  The only thing I want to say to those people that did that tranparent
illusion effect,  "YOU BASSSTERDS"  :)  Oh, well, AfterStep is still a neat
manager, (that is stable by the way).

Anyone know the status of, I've been want to get ahold of
those applets to put on wharf but the site sems to be down?