Re: Newbie questions !

Yann Bizeul (ybizeul@club-internet.fr)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:32:09 +0200

Okay, I tryed this software, but it do not have my keyboard, which is a
powerbook keyboard (portable) !!!
And i don't know how to deal with the caps lock key manually...

bouuuh !

Thanks !

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Linux Idiot wrote:
>> > - My CapsLock key type a Q or a q each time i press...
>> Sounds like a keybinding problem - try rerunnning whichever setup
>> you used to set up X - of edit the file it Produced.
>
>There's a great tool for viewing and setting you keybindings under X.
>Get xkeycaps from Jamie Zawinski's web site.  (He's one of the original
>Netscape programmers)  Go to:
>
>http://www.jwz.org/xkeycaps/
>
>--
>Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric@denali.atlnet.com
>
>You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????
>
>--
>   WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>   FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/
>   MAIL:  http://www.caldera.com/linuxcenter/forums/afterstep.html
ybizeul@club-internet.fr     http://perso.club-internet.fr/ybizeul

       Wintel sucks. Gates sucks. France Telecom sucks.
             Macintosh & Linux/AfterStep rulez