Re: asmail: Execute on Middle Mousebutton Click

Albert Dorofeev
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:26:32 +0200 (CEST)

Doug Alcorn writes:
> I am not sure what to do with the patch.  I emailed it to one of the
> maintainers listed on the recently added page for AS APPS.  If there
> is a better place to put it, let me know.

I would say you should mail both maintainers and
wait a couple of days. If you get no answer - send
the patch to me and I'll start our own versioning of the

However, if we start our own version, the official
maintainer of the applet may release a new version
and then all the patches done to the previous version
will be lost. So let's make sure there is no other

Albert Dorofeev