Re: Text in active window PixMap title bar moves down...

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, L. Jack Reese wrote:

> We tried moving to AS 1.5beta4 using the RPMs and also using the source.
> We tried this on several different machines in the lab running RH 5.1.
>
> In all cases, we noticed an error that prevents us from making the switch.
> The text in the active title bar is drawn too low in the title bar.
> One can just barely see the tops of the letters. As you move the mouse
> around to switch the focus, the text is drawn correctly in non-active
> windows.
>
> We do have pixmaps in the title bar and focus follows mouse.
>
> Anyone else seen this?
> Any ideas about a solution?

Are you using GradientText?  If so, does the problem still occur if you
don't use GradientText?

A bug which caused this behavior in connection with GradientText was
fixed in 1.5beta4 patch 3.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com