Re: Couple of questions on AS customization.

Jesse Kaufman (kaufmjes@unforgettable.com)
Fri, 09 Oct 1998 12:08:47 -0500

i have a somewhat similar problem... i want to put my iconified windows in the
uppper-left corner like the older versions of AS did... i've installed the latest
version, and it puts them in the lower left instead...how/where do i change this?  i
want my wharf in the lower left along the bottom (which i figured out how to do), but
if i do that, my iconified windows are covered...   how do i move them?

jesse