Re: ascp.0.9.2 install

magil_80@unix.edu.sollentuna.se
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:24:35 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

Yes there is a way to make it! =)

I have made a patch for ascp 0.9.2 and it's available via http. at
dockmaster.unix.edu.sollentuna.se/~magil_80/ascp-0.9.2.patch

Place the patch in the src directory and run patch < ascp-0.9.2.patch

Sorry for not gzipping the file but i thought that it would be necessary
when the file is only 3.7kb I have also made a better patch for the
development version also avaiable but as ascp-devel.patch this one works
with older GTK+ versions (developers only sorry) This new patch only works
with GTK+-1.1.2 or above.

And, if you have problems with the patch or the program and you think
it's related to the patch let me now.

Magnus Gille