Re: Eterm and X11

Urban Jonsson (ube@rajraj.nu)
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:15:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, David A. Pellegrino wrote:

> I'm trying to get Eterm to work on the latest beta of AS.  But it dumps
> out during "make".  It seems to be looking for an X11 library folder.  Is
> there a specific X11 version to be using?  As far as I know I'm using
> version 3.3.2.  Has anyone gotten it to work?
>
> David
>

> --

well, Eterm is a tricky one... You'll a various number of graphiclibs. You can download them all from
http://www.enlightenment.org/documentation/index.html (follow the Gaining
Enlightenment link to get to the software...)

download the following libs to get full support for Eterm:

ibgr, Libz, Libgif or Libungif, Libpng, Libjpeg, Libtiff, Glib and Imlib

/ube