Re: [Announcement] AfterStep 1.5 beta 5 released

Guylhem Aznar (
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:37:41 +0200

On Fri, Oct 16, 1998 at 03:12:34AM -0500, David Mihm wrote:
> 	A new beta has been released for your testing an approval.  This
> is beta4 with all 11 patches + some minor look file changes.  It was
> planned to incorporate some of the man pages that have been updated, but
> it wasn't meant to be ... at least not yet.  As always, if you have
> difficulties or find bugs, please report them with as much detail to this
> list and they will be solved/removed/squashed like the bugs that they are.
> :)

Oops. I apologize.

This beta5 was only a "pre beta" which should only have been tested by
Micheal, Ethan and Sasha.

I was not clear in my announcement, sorry for this.
This was just a "request for release"...

> 	Enjoy
> d a v i d  @  m i h m                          reality.sys corrupt!
> davemann-at-ionet-dot-net                     reboot universe(y,n)?
> (www||ftp)                           ICQ:906859
> Key fingerprint =  E4 90 15 ED E5 9F 18 8A  B0 CC FF 68 61 36 4A 6F

____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis
 =(_)=                           Salut / Best regards
  \u/          Guylhem AZNAR <>