Re: Eterm build question...

Rob Lingelbach rob@alegria.com
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:43:04 -0500

On Oct 16, 17:58, David Mihm wrote:
} Subject: Re: Eterm build question...

> 	That's nice, but does it have the file it is looking for?  And
> what is that file?  Imlib.h: No such file or directory <--

no it doesn't...

> 	The key is to look and the error message "Imlib.h: No such file or
> directory" then to look on your HDD to see if you have that file.

sorry I didn't make it clear, no, that file doesn't exist on the
machine-- and I should also have been clearer that I don't understand
why I'd have Imlib.so but not Imlib.h.

> then you'll need the <package name>-devel-###.rpm for compiling
> things that requires "development" aka headers aka .h files.

ok, that's the info I needed, and thanks David.

I suppose the question should have gone to usenet and not on afterstep
mailinglist.

--Rob

rob@alegria.com    |  whose very dog and cat are not the better for it."
www.alegria.com            --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"