Re: about asclock!

Albert Dorofeev
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:15:42 +0200 (CEST)

Achim Woellgens writes:
> I upgraded from 1.0pre2 to 1.0.2 but the asclock within wharf did not
> function!
> When I downgraded to 1.0.1 it worked again but I could not see any
> differences in the .steprc files or other files needed for that.
> Could You tell me what_ s necessary to run asclock within wharf so I
> could make up my mind about what went wrong!

asclock does not require any special handling. You just put a
line in your wharf like this:
*Wharf asclock nil MaxSwallow "asclock" asclock -24 -shape &
and it should work like a charm.

Check if it is in your path, try running it from the
command line, try putting the complete path to the asclock
binary (like /usr/local/bin/asclock) in thwe wharf
configuration file...

Albert Dorofeev