Re: Wharf animation speed

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:46:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Stephen Loewinsohn wrote:

> I have edited /usr/share/afterstep/wharf and tried various values from 2
> to 1000 for the line:
>
> *WhafAnimateMain    <number>
>
> but every time I restart afterstep the animations on wharf are the same
> speed, (too slow).

Which version are you using?  The 1.4.x series (mostly) requires this
_only_ as a compile-time option: the wharf config settings won't work.

Only the very latest Wharf has restored the configuration of this.  Since
the new Wharf is both more feature-rich and (I gather) less "leaky", you'd
probably be better off with the 1.5 series anyway.

                                   *  *  *