Re: Running on a PPC

Andrew Sullivan (
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, benjamin fry wrote:

> 	I was finally able to get AS to run on my Mac.  1.5beta4 works
> fine, if you use the install.script file.  The only thing that i had to do
> was copy the "afterstep" program into the "/usr/X11r6.3/bin/" directory.

> prperly.  Oh and a quick stupid question from a newby, where are the config
> files kept (do i have to create them?) for "wharf" and for start menu?

The system-wide ones are in /usr/share/afterstep,
/usr/local/share/afterstep, or wherever you told the install script to put
them during install.  You should copy ones that you plan to change into
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep and change them there.

Andrew Sullivan | (better)| (worse)
                                   *  *  *
'finger -l' to find the AfterStep FAQ file.