Re: Wharf icon and drips

Andrew Sullivan (
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:43:21 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Kevin Chu wrote:

> Okay, I uncommented that and got the Wharf icon back.  Thanks.  :)
> Why is it called documentation?  I commented it out because I thought
> it had something to do with the AfterStep documentation (yes that's
> what it's called) in a default Red Hat installation (which was on the
> start menu).

Because if you right-click on it, if things have installed correctly (and
almost certainly they haven't, because the install depends on sgmltools),
you get the FAQ in all its html glory.

> Red Hat seems to have put another pixmap behind all the other icons.

Yes, I expect so; that's the basic pixmap, the one which determines what
the buttons on the wharf look like.

Andrew Sullivan | (better)| (worse)
                                   *  *  *
                Go to, or issue
'finger -l' to find the AfterStep FAQ file.