Re: Sticky titlebars

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:35:25 +0200

Benjamin J. Tracy wrote:

>Howdy!
>
>Unfortunately, AFAIK, there is no way to fix this other than a patch to
>the code.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

 this bug has been fixed in AS version 1.5pre0. so anything later has this
 bug fixed. i advice u use the latest and greatest AS (currently 1.5b4 and
 5 patches) which is really stable and has many improvements over the old
 versions.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)