Re: Beta 5

Paul Keefer (paul@bavaria.jccbi.gov)
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:20:12 -0500

I have seen the same thing with the same version you are running.  It appears
to be less pronounced when using a "look" that has bigger menus.  I think it
may just be a sensitivity issue, related to meny size, and mouse cursor
position.  Thats my best guess anyway.

--
Paul Keefer             AMI-300B/NISC
LAN/WAN Administrator   405-964-6029