Re: Beta 5

Paul Keefer (
Tue, 06 Oct 1998 10:20:12 -0500

I have seen the same thing with the same version you are running.  It appears
to be less pronounced when using a "look" that has bigger menus.  I think it
may just be a sensitivity issue, related to meny size, and mouse cursor
position.  Thats my best guess anyway.

Linux Idiot wrote:

> Benjamin J. Tracy wrote:
> >
> > Howdy folks!
> >
> > Just wanted to bring up a couple of problems I've been having with beta 5.
> >
> > 1. Menus sometimes seem to disappear several times when traversing several
> > of them before appearing.  That is, I try to open a cascading menu, and it
> > takes several tries before the next one appears.  It flashes and then goes
> > away.
> I think this is a problem that existed with 1.4.  I'm running 1.4 and
> the menu doesn't actually disappear, but it is hidden below the window.
> I posted this earlier to the list, but got no response.

Paul Keefer             AMI-300B/NISC
LAN/WAN Administrator   405-964-6029