Re: startmenu updating

Rob Lingelbach
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:16:14 -0500

On Oct 6, 16:56, David Mihm wrote:
} Subject: Re: startmenu updating

> default.  Might you have upgraded and not mv'd over your existing
> non-configurable/ dir?  The file name which puts this entry is called
> /usr/share/afterstep/start/Quit/9_updatestart .

hmmm, I did some things out of sequence- installed an rpm but then
had problems and installed from source- so that might not have mv'ed
the files where they should have.   it is/was a fresh
installation... thanks for the advice, now the menus are showing what
they should be, I'll see if the update works (have to close this
window :])

Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose            |  very dog and cat are not the better for it."  --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"