XPM's Not Loading (Was Feels in AS1.5b4)

Armen Yampolsky (ayampolsky@erols.com)
Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:09:44 -0400

Hi, David,

I tried out your suggestion, and compiled and installed AS 1.5b4 from source.
However, this new installation does not display xpm's on the root window, wharf,
or in the window dressing. It is not an X/resource problem, and I can easily load
the xpm's once AS is up using xv or display, and windows iconify correctly... A
fellow on #afterstep told me that he has heard of this problem, but did not
remember the solution. Have you heard of anything like this?

BTW, the debug output says something like "as-exit.xpm is not a JPEG file" or
something...

TIA,
-Armen

--