XPM's Not Loading (Was Feels in AS1.5b4) (fwd)

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 13:00:08 -0500

>***NOTE:
>    please check the reply to and direct to Armen Yampolsky
>    <ayampolsky@erols.com> as well as the AS list, and myself.***
>
>I know this problem has been solved on the #afterstep channel, but I could
>not grep the solution from my logs, so if someone could offer up the
>correct solution, I (and everyone else having this problem) would be
>greatly thankful. -Dave

Last time I've seen this problem, it happend due to the fact, that libXPM
is not installed on
your system or AfterStep configure cannot find it.
In this case you should get it from here :

http://www.inria.fr/koala/lehors/xpm.html

and ask your sysadmin to install it, or try to link it staticaly to AS if
you are not root and
don't have access to sysadmin(you will need to modify Makefile's for it ).

Sasha.