Re: .workspace_state [was Re: startmenu updating]

Rob Lingelbach
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:06:50 -0500

On Oct 7, 18:42, David Mihm wrote:
} Subject: Re: .workspace_state [was Re: startmenu updating]

> In, the bugs existed to where some of the windows
> weren't saved or saved properly to the ~/G/L/A/.workspace_state file.

ah, thank you David, I've just built 1.5pre6 and now my
.workspace_state is written nicely.  Of course I'll be quite
interested in getting the release version :].

Rob Lingelbach          |  6418 Velasco Ave., Dallas, TX 75214         |"I would give nothing for that man's religion whose            |  very dog and cat are not the better for it."  --Rowland Hill, "Village Dialogues"