Re: Buttons in the titlebar.

Dagmar d'Surreal (dagmar@estates.ml.org)
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 14:08:31 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Thadeu Penna wrote:

> Is it possible to change the size of the buttons in the titlebar ?
> Actually, I prefer the Window Maker's style of big buttons rather than the
> small-Windows-95-like buttons...

You should be able to use as honkin-big an icon as you like, but that's
entirely a matter of personal taste (or lack thereof).  heh.  The little
dingus set I just finished uses 15x15 buttons, which look okay.  I'll
release 'em at their original size (which is like 250x250) so people can
do what they like with 'em once I get the final set of the things color
palette down a little.  (32 colors among all of them is about as far as I
think rounded spheres will safely go without looking horrible, but I'll
just have to keep experimenting.  :/