Re: Feels in AS1.5b4

Armen Yampolsky (ayampolsky@erols.com)
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 12:18:52 -0400

Doug wrote:

> It sounds like your whole menu is messed up.  I would either
> delete/move the entire ~/G/L/A.  Then start AS with the defaults.

Doug, thanks for the idea, but I did try that. In fact, I got ahold of a machine
that had never had AfterStep, installed this version (1.5b4) from the RPM, and
created a brand new user. Same problem. Feels do not show up -- the contents of
the backgrounds dir show up instead. Everything else works fine.

Hmm. What is odd is that nobody seems to have noticed this. I'm thinking it's a
packaging error. Anybody else installed the beta via RPM?

-A.

--
Armen Yampolsky
Axiom Software Labs