Re: IconBox placement.

P.J.Bolle (brutal.truth@home.com)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 18:43:20 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998, Ethan wrote:

> This is a bug.  Thanks for finding and reporting it!

	You're welcome... I'm just glad it wasn't me. <grin>

> Did you also read the man page?  -1 (for left or right) really means
> "screen width - 1", and the top and bottom are similar.  So a vertical
> IconBox on the left side of the screen might look like:
>
> IconBox 0 0 64 -1

	I did, actually, but it didn't explain why some of the
experiments I tried didn't work... However, I managed to get something
working that I like, and it does make sense to me now.

	Thanks again, Ethan.

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |