Re: announcing asexec 1.1

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@gis.net)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:23:40 -0500 (EST)

Thanks do much for asexec!! You (the whole team) are  making  AfterStep
the best WM.
asexec is much more than I asked for, so far :) I think I gonna need
three more Columns of wharf to fill all my wishes.

My remarks:

1) I found a strange behavior when I include two directories in the pixmap
path (asexec are going to use pixmaps in both directories). Only the last
of them is used. So, asexec complains about pixmap not found and it gives
messages of error in config. That state is not active, i mean, does not
work.

2) You should include an
AUTHORS file in the distribution. I just create a RPM file to asexec and I
only find this information in the man page. This is a post-install
operation.

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Ethan wrote:

> I'm not sure who was asking for a wharf app to run xmodmap and display
> a pixmap according to the state, but this is for you.
>
> asexec 1.1 is available on ftp.afterstep.org:
>
> ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/apps/asexec

Thadeu Penna          Linux user #50500
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University
590 Commonwealth Ave. - Boston MA 02215