Re: Window Titlebars buried under WinList

Jeff Jadwin (jjadwin@bellsouth.net)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:09:34 -0500

Randall Hopper wrote:

> 3) I have my WinList at the top of the screen.  Afterstep likes to
>    place new windows for some apps at the top (under WinList) so I can't
>    get at the title bars to move it.  How do can I stop this (if I can't
>    tell the app to force-position itself in a different place).
>
> AfterStep 1.4.5.0.

You can still move the window by right-clicking and dragging it by the resize
handles at the bottom of the window.  This doesn't exactly answer your question,
but it solves the prblem of not being able to move the windows.

Hope it helps,
Jeff