Re: Wharf Icon Not Showing Up?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:53:07 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, Steve Ki-Won Lee wrote:

> I looked in the FAQ for this and sorry if I have not looked hard enough,
> but for some reason, I can't get a couple of these wharf icons to show up
> on my embedded (I don't know the term for it) wharf acting as a subfolder.
> I have in my wharf as such:

Ok, I'm not sure what you mean here.  Do you mean under a folder?  Or do
you mean you've a second Wharf which you call from within Wharf?

You could, of course, still be running out of colours.  What bitdepth are
you using?

What seems more likely, though, is that you don't have the pixmaps in the
right path.  Where did you put them?

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue