Re: RestartOnDesk ( was: Pager )

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@gis.net)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:23:47 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for your answer but what I asked is when I "restart" AfterStep. I
have my database configured accordingly but at restart everything come to
the desk where I am and not what is defined in the database or where they
were. Sorry for repeating my question.

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:
> > I am using AS-1.5beta5. When I restart Afterstep, all the windows opened
> >come to the desktop where I am. Is there  any  option either in the
> >compilation step or pager configuration to keep the windows where they
> >were before restarting?
>
> No, there are no such option.
> The only way to start them on the Desk you want - is to use StartOnDesk #
> in style definition for this class of windows, in ~/G/L/A/database.

Thadeu Penna
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University
590 Commonwealth Ave. - Boston MA 02215
Phone : (617) 353-2701