Re: Pager Borders

Paul J. Bolle (brutal.truth@home.com)
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:26:45 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 13 Nov 1998, L. Jack Reese wrote:

> I really liked putting the pager in the wharf on a concave button with
> just the interior borders showing. I selected the texture icon so that
> the texture flows seamlessly across the button. I vote for it.

	I'd like to cast my vote on having this feature as well. It's
not really a big deal, as far as function is concerned, but
(aesthetically) I find the swallowed pagers to be a bit discontinuous
without the border.

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |