Re: AS Theme strategy summary?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 13:03:11 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Dagmar d'Surreal wrote:

> Did anything unusual come of this thread before it dwindled away?  Like,
> specifically, are there any planned changes to be made to the way the
> configuration file(s) syntaxes, or are things in 'just fix the bugs' stage
> now.  I'd like to just try and lay out an installer program for the
> NeoGlyphic theme...

Dunno if anything came of the discussion, but I recall Guylhem saying that
theme support shouldn't be added until the next incremental version.  The
intent at the moment, as I understand, is to get everything rock-solid
with the current features, and then (once everything has settled down)
work out theme support and other config deals around that.

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue