Re: Thank you!

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:55:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 16 Nov 1998, Ron Thompson wrote:

> First of all, the right click that minimizes wharf... is there a specific
> spot that you have to click?  Mine is kinda a pain... I click around
> constantly on the top or bottom wharf item and eventually it goes...  Is
> that normal?

For me, right-clicking on the top button shades Wharf to the top of the
screen, and right-clicking on the bottom button shades Wharf to the bottom
of the screen.

> Also, is there a way to bring up the pop-up menu with a key sequence?  I
> never had much of a problem with it, but my friend's computer has a pretty
> low resolution and a lot of windows come up too large, and are often hard
> to resize, close, or move... due to being under winlist, wharf, or at the
> very edge of the screen.  8-/

This depends on which feel you use.  The feel.DEFAULT binds the startmenu
to <CTRL><SHFT><F12>.  Check the keybindings section at the end of your
favourite feel to see what keybindings are there.

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue