Re: New Theme Scripts

Doug Alcorn (alcornd@earthlink.net)
19 Nov 1998 17:35:32 -0500

Guylhem Aznar <ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 18, 1998 at 05:15:40PM -0500, Doug Alcorn wrote:
> > I have finally finished the scripts I wrote to implement themes to a
> > level of comletion.  I posted an announcement on freshmeat for
> > lathi-themes-0.1.  The URL is <http://home.earthlink.net/~alcornd>.
> > The README file is also posted there so you can learn more about it.
>
> Will we include them in 1.6 ?

I would suggest including them in the next release of the APPS
package.  That could be the official AfterStep-APPS-1.5.0 release.
These scripts do not in anyway affect the code and workings of
AfterStep.  IMHO, there is no reason not to bundle them now with the
next release.

--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn
 oo )  alcornd@earthlink.net