Re: avoiding redundancy between ~/GNUstep and /usr/local/share/afterstep

The Spirit of the Black Panther (panther@dsis.net)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 05:23:27 +0000

David Mihm wrote:

>         Fear not my feathered friends, one of the first modifications that
> will come after 1.6.0 (aka 1.5-final, since the majority won the debate of
> moving to kernel style tree with 2 on-going trees, devel and stable- you
> know who you are (: ) will be the ability to have *just* the files you
> want in your ~/G/L/A tree and then use an ".include" type file which
> points to inclue the ones in /u/l/s/a - pretty cool huh? :)

Umm - That is in place w/ 1.5beta5 - Without SymLinks or includes - I have
wharf, audio and start in ~/G/L/A and everything else in /u/l/s/a..  Or is
this just a fluke in RH? :>:>