Re: xosview & wharf

The Spirit of the Black Panther (panther@dsis.net)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 06:53:45 +0000

Steve Ki-Won Lee wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has xosview to be swallowed by wharf
> successfully, meaning it was swallowed and still have the border around
> it?  I was able to do that and still have labels showing with
> AfterStep-1.4.5NN was it?  But since upgrading to 1.5, I've lost it.
>
> It might even have something to do with the way I have it in my wharf
> file:   *Wharf xosview - Swallow "xosview" xosview -swap -label &
> Am I missing something here?  thank you in advance.

Well, I don't know exactly you are trying to get it to do.  I just added
that line to my wharf file and I have the xosview in the wharf, with ne
lables, no swap as it should be, but what are you referring to with the
border?  xosview does not have any borders by defoult, unles you have a
diffefent version than I..
<Remaving xosview from wharf in favor of WMMON app :>:>

    Rob - Digital Signals Internet Services