Re: 'ascp' functionality.

/dev/null (brutal.truth@home.com)
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:13:47 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Ethan wrote:

> ascp does not use the PixmapPath defined in base.#bpp, currently.  If
> you have your configuration (or pixmaps) stored in an unusual location
> such as /usr/share/afterstep, change configure.h to reflect this before
> compiling ascp:

	The "unusual locations" in question all fall under my
~/G/L/A/desktop/icons structure, but I have so many icons (okay, I'm a
bit of an organizational freak), they're under a handful of
subdirectories therein. I got tired of waiting for thousands of images
to load when I'm browsing for new icons. Instead of falling simply in
~/G/L/A/desktop/icons/16bpp and ~/G/L/A/desktop/icons/common, I now
also have ~/G/L/A/desktop/icons/apps, ~/G/L/A/desktop/icons/tiles,
etc. Is this something I'll have to wait for, implementation-wise, or
is it being considered at all?

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |