Re: multi-keypress bug between *term windows

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 03:27:23 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> I've just completely installed 1.5b5pl9, and I still get the "many phantom
> keypresses" bug between xiterm windows.  (I mentioned this once before, &
> I thought a patch had been produced.)

This is with AutoReverse 2, and warping between windows, right?  Damn, I
thought 1.5beta5 patch 1 fixed that.  Leddy hasn't complained since then,
at least. :)

> Any clues?

Not really.  Would you (and anyone else who is having this trouble) send
me private email describing the problem?  I'd really like to see this bug
squashed for good.

BTW, I noticed in looking through the ChangeLog something that I didn't
mention for beta5 patch 5.  WharfColumns and WharfRows now work like they
are supposed to - Wharf can have multiple columns/rows again.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com
http://members.xoom.com/allanon1