Re: Change the Wharf icon on-the-fly

Guylhem Aznar (ciguylhem@barberouge.linux.lmm.com)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:08:32 +0100

On Thu, Oct 29, 1998 at 08:45:41AM +0100, Albert Dorofeev wrote:
> You would need a set of carefully written modmaps
> and a couple of icons but that's about it.

I can do the modmaps : while maintaining the French HOWTO I've learnt
what problems one can encounter with X :)

> Anybody cares to write it?

Do you feel like writing the rest ?
(I've many free time now but I'm working on a GPLed TrueType pack for X...)

> Albert

Guylhem

> --
> Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be http://bewoner.dma.be/Albert/
> fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15
> Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
>
> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis
 =(_)=                           Salut / Best regards
  \u/          Guylhem AZNAR <guylhem@rrremovethis.oeil.qc.ca>